Back-End PHP Developer
HealthLabs.com's mission is to provide easy, accessible and affordable online health care services for everyone. Everything we do focuses on helping our patients become healthier and happier. We have easy-to-use online platforms that provide fast, convenient, private and cost-effective clinical services anytime, anywhere. Our trained health counselors will guide our patients every step of the way while our physicians are ready to diagnose and deliver treatment. We provide innovative health care services through the elegant mixture of technology, science and patient-centric care that gets our patients back on the path towards wellness.
HealthLabs.com's PHP Developers are responsible for:
- Maintaining legacy application written using Pure PHP, MySQL , jQuery and React.
- Porting legacy applications to Laravel, MySQL and AngularJS
- Creating new applications using Laravel, MySQL and AngularJS
- Developers are expected to have a strong grasp of:
- Web architectures
- RESTful application design
- Design patterns
- Security considerations (at all tiers of the application)
- Experience with *nix based systems is not a necessity, but is extremely valuable.
- Applicants need to have excellent collaboration and communication skills. Our developers work closely together daily, and as such, we cannot accept remote hires.
- Most importantly, applicants must have an insatiable hunger to learn and grow with the team.
- HealthLabs.com is willing to sponsor employment visa
- Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed "Tech-Focused" Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance
- No Dress Code
- Company Lunches